British weather; the epitome of changeable. One minute the sun is out beaming down upon us, and the next, we’re running for cover from the gusting winds and rain. As a nation, we have to be prepared for all eventualities when it comes to the great outdoors, and that includes ensuring our properties are weatherproofed to withstand the elements.
Our buildings are constantly under attack from the weather. Whether it’s the driving rain, high winds, or the annual Indian or Spanish heatwave that hits our shores (although, let’s be honest, the latter is a rarity), we have to make sure that our structures can withstand whatever Mother Nature throws at them -and that’s where we come in.
Weather Proofing is a national roofing and cladding contractor based in the UK, with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We provide a wide range of services to business owners across the country, including wall cladding, flat roofing, and roof cladding. As the name states, we’re experts when it comes to weatherproofing your business premises, and that means making sure your roof and walls are in tip-top condition.
This blog post will take a look at some of the services we offer here at weatherproofing.co.uk, and how we can help you to keep your property in good condition, no matter what the great British weather throws at it.
Before we take a look at some of the services we offer, let’s first answer the question; why should you choose us? There are many roofing and cladding contractors out there, so what sets us apart from the rest?
Well, for starters, we’re industry leaders. As we mentioned earlier, we have over 30 years of experience in the business, so we know a thing or two about weatherproofing properties.
We embrace innovation and new technology, so we’re always ahead of the curve when it comes to roofing and cladding solutions. And, we’re also a fully accredited firm across all our divisions, including ISO and OHSAS. Our industry-recognised accreditations are your guarantee of a high-quality service, ensuring that your business is in safe hands when you choose us.
But perhaps, the most critical aspect of why you should choose us, is that we’re passionate about what we do. We take pride in our work, and that’s evident from the minute you get in touch with us. Our clients are at the heart of everything we do; you’ll see that from the initial consultation right through to the completion of the project.
So, now that you know a little bit more about us, let’s take a look at some of the services we offer here at WeatherProofing.
As stated above, we provide wall cladding, flat roofing, and roof cladding solutions to many business owners across the country. Let’s take a closer look at each of these services in turn.
Wall cladding is an effective way to protect your property from the elements, and it’s also a great way to add some extra insulation. Our wall cladding solutions are designed to be durable and long-lasting, with an excellent aesthetic finish.
While roof cladding is an integral part of weatherproofing a building, wall cladding stands to make a statement. With our wall cladding solutions, you can add some extra style and personality to your structure, while also ensuring that it’s kept warm and dry.
Waterproofing wall cladding services:
- Specialist decorative coatings
- Fixing replacement/panel replacement
- Corrugated Asbestos cement removal
- Composite wall cladding systems
- Architectural wall panels
- Green walls
When you work with us, we’ll help you choose the perfect wall cladding solution for your business, based on your specific needs and requirements. We offer a range of different materials, including steel, timber, or fibre reinforced panels. All have their own benefits, so we’ll help you to choose the perfect one for your needs.
Flat roofing is a common feature of many businesses, but they can be notoriously difficult to maintain. That’s where we come in. Our experienced Weatherproofing Advisors will carry out a thorough inspection of your flat roof, before providing you with a bespoke maintenance plan or a new roofing solution.
We understand that every flat roof is different, so we tailor our services to each individual client. The following are the systems that we typically use for flat roofing:
- Built-up felt Systems (torch-on & flame free): As one of the most common flat roofing systems, this is a tried and tested method that’s been used for many years. It’s durable, cost-effective, and long-lasting, making it a great choice for many companies.
- Single Ply membrane: Rapidly growing in popularity, this system is ideal for flat roofs that are subject to high levels of foot traffic. It’s also a great choice if you’re looking for a roofing solution that’s easy to maintain. The low price point and speedy installation are also a big selling point for many of our clients who need a new roof in a hurry!
- Liquid Applied Systems: Ever heard the saying ‘liquid roofing’? This is what it’s referring to! A Liquid Applied System (LAS) is a seamless, waterproof membrane that’s applied directly to the roof surface. It can be used on various roof types, but is ideal for awkward or hard-to-reach areas.
- Green Roof Systems: Plant-based roofs are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a number of benefits over traditional roofing solutions. They’re great for insulation, noise reduction, and even helping to improve air quality. If you’re looking for a more sustainable option, then a Green Roof System could be the perfect choice for you. You can even plant your own edible garden!
If you’ve ever seen Euston Station, then you’ve seen our work. We were the roofing contractor responsible for the station’s flat roof refurbishment, which not only gave the station a fresh, new look but also ensured that it was better protected against the elements.
Last, but certainly not least, we come to roof cladding. Again, this is another one of our primary services, and it’s one that we’re incredibly passionate about.
Roof cladding unleashes the full potential of your roof space, and it comes with the peace of mind of knowing that your roof is able to withstand various weather conditions, including high winds and heavy snowfall.
- Composite cladding system installations
- Built-up Cladding systems
- Rooflight refurbishment and replacement
- Gutter replacement, repair, and refurbishment
- Corrugated asbestos cement sheeting replacement and oversheeting
- Cut edge corrosion treatment and re-paint
- Roof cladding dilapidation surveys / proactive repair schedules
- Installation of bespoke access and safety line systems
- Installation of photovoltaic roof panels
WeatherProofing – Other Services
You can also take advantage of our below services, which are all carried out by our team of highly skilled and experienced professionals:
- Flat to Pitch Conversions
- Gutter Refurbishment
- Slating and Tiling
- Green Roofing
- Non-Licensed Asbestos Removal
- Safety Systems
In addition to all of the above, we also offer drone surveys, which provide a detailed roofing report that can help you to better understand the condition of your roof and identify any potential problems. Our roofing survey service is ideal if you’re unsure whether your roof needs repair or replacement. Our team of experts will conduct a thorough inspection of your roof and provide you with a detailed report, outlining any work that needs to be carried out.
If you’re in need of a roofing contractor that you can rely on, look no further than Weatherproofing.co.uk. We’re experts in all things roofing, and we’re here to help you find the perfect solution for your business.
Get in touch with our team today by filling out our online contact form below, and we’ll be happy to discuss your roofing requirements with you. Alternatively, give us a call on 0333 004 3333, and we’ll be more than happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!